Thursday, May 1, 2008

No Discipline

Well I have not been practicing what I have been preaching and have hit another loss to my BR. I messed up mainly by playing 10$ HU's in which i hit about a 5 game losing streak. Although I have caught myself and have disciplined myself to not play out of my BR before I lose it all. It's actually quite funny that I have an application on my computer called stickies, which look like stickies on your background. So on one that I leave up I made some key reminders and tips. This is what it reads:

1. Be Patient- Breaking even or making 1% of your BR is good(better than loosing) you don't always have to win now, or make money now, stay on the grind.

2. Keep practicing BRM, Don't bust, remember free rolls?<<<<<<never again

3.
Remember your BR was 72$ when you started two weeks ago, $200 and above is still good, don't be impatient and chase bigger goals.

4. Bluffing- Pick your spots, don't bluff every time they seem to appear week, some may be using the trap technique.

I think that a small list like this helps, so I suggest you start one, if you don't have a Mac, use word or note pad.


Starting BR: $72
Current BR: $210.34

1 comment:

inscore77 said...

I told you that I hope this happened to you soon so you would quit going down the path you were. Glad to hear you are back on the up and up, This happened to me a little bit ago and the only time I've broken my brm rules is for the $10 CC game