Tuesday, May 6, 2008

3$ Rebuy Final Table

Wow I didn't expect to get as far as I did but why wouldn't I have hopes of the Final Table. The whole time I played so patiently even at one time I was just about out but stayed patient and pushed with 1010 doubling up against a big stack who called with 22. But as 10 10 saved me there it killed me in the end at the final table. I had 1010 I was short stacked , who wouldn't push, try and steal blinds or, possibly double up. Well K Q called and the flop came nothing, i think A 2 8, turn obv a Q and river obv another Q!

Heres the results! I won close to 530$!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you are on some sick mad run right now. I think it all started the night you and I were playing. Send some of that good Karma my way!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nicly done curtis,hope u keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Great result there. A few of the other blogs I read have had some success in this tourney too.

I think I've played it twice and cashed once for a pityful amount but once I have a proper roll I might give it a proper shot.

Did you go crazy in the rebuy or play steady away?