Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Moving Down in Limits

As you can remember I recently made a withdraw of 300$, bringing my current BR down to about 450$. With this bank roll I can play Mtt's and Sng's for 9$, and I can buy in to cash games for exactly $22.50(pretty much 25 nl). These limits sound great and like I said before I can really build my bank roll back up here. But, I've been thinking lately that I might go even lower in limits! I know it sounds crazy but I think it could be effective in sustaining a possible downswing and loss of my bank roll, since I'm on a so called heater right now.

I think 10 nl will be fine for cash games, although I won't go any lower. Plus I am not a persistent cash game player. For Mtt's and Sng's, I'll be playing the 5$ 9 prsn-45 prsns, and don't forget about the 180 prsn $4.40 Sng(My favorite at these limits)

Hopefully this approach will work and I can duck a downswing and get right back to building a nice healthy BR!!

1 comment:

Icemonkey9 said...

Hey congrats on the checks - nice job. You mentioned you wouldn't go lower that $10nl ... is there anything less?!

The $5 STT sng are easily crushable. I think its great you have plans in place should you either take a downswing or continue to kill it online.