Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Slight Downswing

Well its here and I'm glad its not horribly bad but in two days I have been on about a $50 downswing. This was about 1/6 of my BR which is kind of scary, so since I fell so far I'm going to move down in limits, I have been playing my limits but i just wanna take my time in getting back up to $300+. I have seen many others move down before they get hit too hard and it works very well.
On another note I have been reading a book called "Zen and the art of poker", which I said I would talk about in one of my previous blog postings. The book so far is very good reading for a player like me. It calms me down, makes me want to be in a Zen like state. I know it sounds kind of weird but it works. When I went on the downswing I could have easily chased those losses and went on a crazy luck streak or most commonly a bad down streak possibly losing my BR. But instead I closed my laptop, sat sown on the couch and started reading. I highly suggest doing this, even if it's something other than a book(drawing, writing, television, outside activity).

Starting BR: $72
Current BR: $253.67

No comments: