Monday, May 19, 2008

Yet Another Final Table

Well this final table started off great. It was already at 8 players when we started and the first 4 went quick, mainly because I went on a high PP rampage and knocked out all of them to take the Chip lead. So I was excited when we got down to the last 4. The 4th guy took a while to get rid of becuase he kept getting lucky especially on me, I was ahead every time and somehow his low pair agianst my top pair hit two pair every time, but I got him. So down to three handed and it happens the dreaded Cooler, if you want to call this that. I had AQ otb and raised he reraised and I called. Flop comes 5 9 A. I felt good about it 3 handed and bet 3/4 the pot and he pushe almost 80K when I had about 140K. I called and he showed AK to win the pot with no help for me on the turn or river. After that it was a battle between me and 3rd place guy for the almost 300$ bump to second. I ended up raising/stealing into him and he pushed with 88 which I had odds to call with my A 10. Once again no help and Im out in third for 440$.

Photobucket

2 comments:

tenbob said...

Congrats on that final table. You REALLY seem to be killing the tables lately. Keep up the good work.

Sean said...

Dude you are on an epic journey of unmatched proportion. Hopefully you can skype me playing in a few (I think that its called sweating) so I can up my MTT game.