Monday, May 12, 2008

Another Cash Out

Ok so I made another cash out of 300$ since i had to wait till the beginning of the week since this is my second cash out by check. I must say as sad as I am to see my Poker BR go down, I will be very happy receiving 2 300$ checks which i made from 80$ a month ago.

My plan is to drop down in limits but I still am happy that the limits are still somewhat high, compared to micro limits. For MTTs and SNGs I can play 10$ buy-ins which is nice, the play isn't so bad, and I can deffinetly rebuild my BR here.

I understand that many may see this as stupid or not smart. But I look at it this way. Do you remember seeing the movie "Rounders"? Well do you remember the guy who was a New York Legend and didn't play for the big wins and gambles, but to pay his bills and feed his children. This is how I look at it. I'd rather grind and pay bills without working then loose it all in a big shot. Although following BRM would not allow this to happen, I still need the money now, but I plan on eventually building my BR to in the thousands range and maybe even 5 digits!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I first realised I was ok at this crazy game I threw myself into it and convinced myself I'd be able to make an absolute mint playing something I loved.

I've since realised that I probably won't ever make a fortune,not do I have the discipline to play for 8 hours a day,5 days a week either!

As long as I can make a nice steady profit which I can withdraw for the odd treat I'll be happy.