Saturday, May 24, 2008

PS Orbit Leader Board

Well I'm going to try and do this for once. In order to place in the low orbit you have to play 20 SNG's to qualify, or play 100 SNG's to place in the high orbit. Well I'm playing in the 20$-49.99$ Division or they call it the Neptune devision. Currently I have 307 points and have played 14 games. First place is at 527 points and 100th place which is the last place that makes it is at 378 and I don't know how it works because 83rd to 100 are all tied with 378.

The qualifying SNG's are the 6-27 person SNG's. I've been only playing the 9 and 18 person SNG's. Meaning that the top 3 in the 9 persons get paid and the top 4 in the 18 persons get paid.

In order to tie for 100th plac i need 75 points. meaning that only 1, 18 man win and 1, 9 man win would put me on the LB. Since First in the 9 mans is 45 points, and 1st in the 18 man is 61 points. There is also other combinations like 2 9 player wins or 1, 18 person win and 1, 2nd place in an 18 person. So basically I'm going for all wins since it's also about making money not the LB for me.

Although as I am typing this I just lost 2 so I am down to 4 games left, but I am doin well in a 18 man. I'll update later tonight on my progress.

First place on the LB in my devision is payed 900$!!!!
Plus places 2-20 also get paid very well! The top ten are also registered for the weekly 50,00$ triple shoot out!

I really think PS is a great site since they have nice promos like this, but it also helps me to play better, so at the same time I'm winning money by placing in SNG's I am also being rewarded for good play!

No comments: