Monday, May 26, 2008

Taking a 3-4 Week Break

I think after all this poker playing, and winning ;) it is time for me to take a break. Anways it seems I am on some what of a downswing/bad luck session lately and my plan is to stop now and lose as little as possible, and come back refreshed and ready to rebuild a BR.

The thing is about a month and a half ago I deposited 80$ and so far have cashed out close to 1300$ in checks. I am very happy with myself for my dicipline at some times and my over all play and determination. I plan on doing the same thing with this 100$ when I come back. This means following BRM(Bank Roll Management) and yes even dropping extremely low in limits from what I'm used to. Although it is always fun to start over(weird I know) and I know I can prove to you all and myslef that I can do the same thing.

Ok so I'll leave you with two of he last bad beats that sent me out of SNG's and brought me to realize what I should do. Sorry I do not have the HH's for the hands.

20$ SNG 9 Person:
This is with 4 people left. That's right the friggin bubble! All in preflop also!

KC: AK
Them: AJ

Board: J 10 2 3 A

33$ 360 max:
This is about 2 blind levels into it. I was feeling good about this tourney and wanted a big win, seeing first at just under $2K!

KC: K J(raise on Buton)
SB: Calls
BB: Calls

Flop: Ad Qd 10h (Yahtzee!!!)

SB and BB: All in!!! (awesome no work needed)
SB: 4d 3 d (OMG worst position calling with this in 20$ SNG???!?!?)
BB: AJ (Ok not bad)

Turn: who cares it was a diamond......@#*!#IJDNF{!@(#@@#+

I was very mad at this pnt and had to leave thecomputer before I did something stupid......sigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break mate. Nice new looking blog aswell. Was curious, what are your bankroll management rules that you follow? If you can PM them to me. Mine are on the website, probably similar to you. Anyways, awesome work on that recent win on stars, keep it up mate.