Sunday, May 25, 2008

Horrible Night on Poker Stars

Well, It could be worse, I guess I've been so used to either winning big or loosing a little. But tonight was about a 70$ downswing to my Bank Roll. The only reason I don't feel completely bad is that I got my money in when I was ahead, which really matters in the long run. There was many tonight but I'll explain the last 2.

KC: KK

Im on the button, and UTG raises and I go over the top and SB and BB call.

SB: 33
BB: QQ
UTG: AA

Ok first off 33 should not even be in this, mainly because he wasn't even short stacked.

Board: 10 3 4 J 2

That's right 33 won!

Anyways I really don't even feel like explaining the second won but I forgot to mention I also cashe dout today since I usually do every Sunday. Only 125$ today though. So I'm down to 300$. I like a challenge and trying to make a bigger BR from what I got though!

No comments: