Monday, May 26, 2008

More than Lady Luck

Well I didn't feel so well after signing up for $20+2 STT, so instead of quiting I asked my Girlfriend who I've been teaching how to play NLHE to play for me while I slept. Now I know she isn't bad and she has actually cashed in some free rolls, I think even a cardschat free roll since she is a member, but this is by far her best cash ever.

I woke up once while she was still playing and was pleased to see her on the bubble but the she was the low stack. Since I was excited too see her so close to the money I stayed up but she told me to go back to sleep so that she wasn't nervous. So by the time I woke up again she was HU and knocking out the guy!

I am very proud of her for winning at such high limits for her experience and level of play. Maybe I've woken a poker champ! She has a PokerStars and FT account and I'll have to get her to start playing more!

Well if you know the payout structure for STT's you'll know she won me a cool 90$, or 68$ profit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet one Curtis.
I am also trying to get my wife to play but she is hesitant in thinking that she would either fail or surpass me. :)

Anonymous said...

It is truly more then Lady luck.You should really be proud on her for winning at such high limits for her experience and level of play. You are lucky. I play omaha for fun and with out lady luck.