Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Slowly Working out of Poker

Well even though I said I was going to take a break until school was over....I didn't. It is hard not to when there's money in my account and I have some extra time just sitting around. Anyways I played some SNG's and did horribly, and I'm not saying I was playing badly, bluffing, calling raises PF with nothing, or anything compared to a donks caliber. I was just getting beat by better hands, through draws mostly......always a draw hitting on me.

So I am slowly working out of poker. Which by tomorrow I could be playing no poker at all.
The only thing I wish I could see right now, is if I kept all the money that I won so far recently as a whole BR now. If I didn't need the money so badly this is what would have happened meaning almost a 1400$ BR and some nice limits to play at comfortably.

Alright well I'm falling asleep while typing this so I'm going to go before you start to see a random line of letters, symbols, and numbers from my fore head hitting the keys due to me being asleep.

-KC

No comments: