Wednesday, July 2, 2008

KC Strategy!?

OK, Well I've been writing this long extensive strategy article for MTT's for a while now and it's getting pretty technical with some pretty advanced/controversial plays in it. Anyways, I was initially going to post it here on my blog as a strategy for beginners and advanced players alike, but now I am having cold feet. First of all I don't want everyone knowing how I play, even though I do switch gears, but still the strategy is similar. Also if everyone knows this or uses it then I am basically playing myself. Now I know not everyone is going to read/use/like this strategy, some may disagree with it totally, but should I post it, and reveal some secrets or keep it to myself?

2 comments:

inscore77 said...

When are you going to give me the article? I thought you were wanting me to look over it and shit lol

WVHillbilly said...

Post the damn thing.