Thursday, July 24, 2008

Doubtful Yet Hopeful

The title although somewhat of an oxymoron, is true. The reason why I am so doubtful is due to the fact that I do not think that I am ready for the cash game switch just yet. I still feel as if though my aggression levels are to high coming from an mtt history. The reason why am still hopeful is that I still am going to continue to learn and fix leaks in my cash game, game. Another big reason I am not taking the jump to cash games just yet is due to constant school work, and also as I doubt any readers are not from Cards Chat,but you all know I have a child on the way. Therefore, I need to focus more on those things than poker. Right now it's looking like big mtt's on the weekend and that's about it. I might not even be on CC spamming that much(*roll eyes). Seriously though I need to step up and take responsibilty for a lot of other things, then poker, and eventually a WSOP bracelet :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too aggro for cash due to an MTT background? From my, limited, experience, I have found that MTT players seem to overvalue TPTK and sometimes struggle to play 100BB deep as they are used to having a fluctuating chip stack in their tournamnents.