Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Aggression @ 2nl

Well recently I realized I had 0.25 cents in my Poker Stars account, so I signed up for the 0.25 cent mtt last night on PS and ended up min cashing for 0.49 cents. I didn't want to play another micro mtt so I went to the limit tables built it up to over 1$ so that I could go to a NL table. I then sat down with 1.12$ at a FR NL table and proceeded to turn that into about 5$. So now I am multi tabling 3 tables of 1$ buy ins at 2nl. It is quite fun! Here is what has been going on in my journey/grind.




I have already does this same move twice on the player and he/she continues to let me steal. Although we recently got into this little hand which I was dissapointed at the dealer for basicaly counterfeiting me.....


3 comments:

inscore77 said...

wtf how is the hand you have AJ on not a split pot?

Curtis Jones said...

Lol I don't know, we did split though, I wish it did turn out that I won!

Jurn8 said...

Nice to see another CC member is turning also to play some cash games KC!!
Im going to start low low low for a month and see how it goes.
Hope the cash goes well for you mate
Jake