Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Good Start, A Bad Start, and A Bad Finish

Well I ended up doing wel in the CC FT OFC FR...whew, anyways I won 25$ for my efforts and was upset how I lost (since it was a suckout) but then again happy that I played well and didn't lose when I was behind at forst...if that makes sense.
So I play an 8.80$ MTT. Yes I know bad BRM, but this is free money that I wanted to turn into something quickly. I also know that the 8.80 mtts are def beatable with my experience. So this is what happened the very first hand!




I guess the only thing I think I could hvae done differently would be slowing down on the turn wiht a normal bet like 1/2 to 2/3 the pot....I might have had chips by the end or slowed down on the river but I doubt it due to my aggressive style.

1 comment:

inscore77 said...

That hand was pretty nasty, but yay on the move to cash games with me!