Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Even Day, Not much poker though

Well I didnt play that much poker but when i did it seemed to be unlucky, well it was. I played in two mtts and both i was knocked out when i was ahead preflop and eventually got sucked out on. Example: AK VS AQ obv i had AK and we were all in preflop for about a 6k pot and a good one to win for me to actually make it deep. Of course a Q hit on the flop and no help on the turn or river to save me. The second one was AA VS 55, again all in preflop and the flop came all spades including the 5 of spades eventually sending me on my way and out.
But these things happen and good players learn to deal with these unlucky times.
I'm just going to keep my head up and look forward to tommorow and the micro sng grind, lol.



Starting BR: $72
Current BR: $113.47

No comments: