Monday, April 28, 2008

UP and UP

Well I'm still moving up and its starting to look more and more like a rush, you could call it that but I think it is due to a lot of time at the tables, Iv'e been hitting the 5$ SNG's and winning, I would say about 70% of my games ITM(in the money) which is good enough for me. I have been playing cash games on the side, it helps me to not get bored and play loosley in my SNG's, and it has been helping in two ways with me winning SNG's and winning a little on the side in the cash game. I am pleased with my results and increasing my BR(bank roll) by almost $230 in 2 and 1/2 weeks. I am going to slow down these next couple weeks mainly by not playing so much and only playing SNG's and I'll always be playing the CardsChat events on PokerStars.

Starting BR: $72
Current BR: $299.11

No comments: