Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why didnt' I use BRM before?

Wow lately I really appreciate Bank Roll Management and cannot stress how important it is in sustaining a Bank roll. So far just by playing in my limits, mainly 1$ sngs, mtts, and 5$nl, I'm doing fairly well with slight downswings, but guess what, by having BRM my BR could take the hits, and now I have increased my starting BR by nearly 80%, which I personally am happy with.
OK, enough with BRM. I recently bought two poker books and will be reading them soon. I bought "Kill Phil" and "ZEN and the art of poker". I will update somewhat of a critique on both and my opinion and a possble suggestion to buy the books.


Starting BR: $72
Current BR: $120.12

1 comment:

inscore77 said...

Thats whats up, I've made a good chunk of change using the same principles as you, and it feels great to have money left after a bad run