Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stake KC!

This may seem kind of weird, me asking for a stake, but I have been staked many times before, with my stakers getting back as high as 1.5k back from me!
I am looking to get staked for a multiple amount of tournaments(you decide the BR) and I will also discuss "the deal" % wise with the person who wants to do this with me. You also can decide the tournament types and BI's but my stongest skill is rebuys and 15 min blinds, no turbos.

I have a lot of time the next 3 months to play so I will be available more than usual. I think many that will read this trust in my abilities and if I get no stakers I will not be mad, embarrassed, or ashamed. I am mainly doing this to try it out and see how it works. I obviously have the money to play on my own but this is something I've been wanting to try.

I also have been running hot lately going deep in the 3$ rebuy only to become unlucky to finish 26th out of 5k+ entries. Please email me or PM on CC.

kingcurtis@inbox.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.