Friday, March 20, 2009

GoldStar

That's right, first time ever making gold star, and only half way through the month(posting this late). So my month so far has been...meh, due to me killing 25nl at the beginning,then dropping like 8 BIs then staying even , and now I am working back up. Still in the positive, about 450$ but my goal was def 1k and 50nl shots. O well I am willing to take as much time that is needed to learn and get better at cash games.
Seems like some others are having turn around months, but it seems March Ironic as it is for CC has been unlucky in March.
April is looking to be fun for me. As I will have a lot more time due to only going to school Part Time so I am planning on some deep runs in MTTs. But I am getting a head of myself, March isn't over.
My goal is to stay positive and just win. I am not worrying about points, star status, or tables/hands. It is all about being profitable.

No comments: