Saturday, March 21, 2009

KC Challenge

I'm kinda bored and want to do something different. SO I've decided to make a simple challenge for myself on FTP. I will Start with 5$ and play the micro stakes. My goal is to get to 1k.

So here are the rules:

1. I can only play up yo 4 tables at once

2. 6 months to reach $1k

3. No time limit for each session

4. I do not have to follow BRM until the minimum (20 BIs) for the first level(2NL) is reached. So Once I reach 40$ in my BR, I will only buy in for 2$ at each table.

5. 1 mtt per day, following BRM.(freerolls anytime and as many as I want)

Once I reach 1k, I will most likely cash it out or trade it to Poker Stars to make my roll there bigger. I am very optimistic about this and have a good feeling I can be disciplined enough to get there! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Custo said...

GL KC! Why are you building the roll at FTP then shipping the 1K to stars? Do u reckon it will be easier to grind micro @ FTP rather than stars?

Curtis Jones said...

I just felt like a change of veiw for some reason. I always like PS so I will always go back.