Friday, September 5, 2008

CC Ferguson Challenge

Well, since I am not playing hardly at all other than CC free rolls, I am going to try this Ferguson Challenge on CC. I guess it is some what of a contest since there is a leader board and all but the bad thing is I will only be playing when I have the time....which isn't a lot lol.
What inspired me to play was winning 5$ in the UB free roll last night for CC. I was doing well and was in First place with only 20 left for a while. I hit some bad hands and eventually donked off the rest since in this type of payout structure(20-4 get 5$ and 1-3$ are only ones different) I had to either make a stack or bust.

So with that 5$ I played a 2$ 6 person SNG and some 1c/2c cash games which usually I'm horrible at but I did well and I was up to about 9.30$. Then I took a shot at 4 tabling 1c/2c and again I did well(UB tables are the softest) and now I am around 13.50$
The goal for this challenge is the first to 1K so we'll see....I'm guessing a big win in an mtt will get me the best shot.....the bad thing is I love UB tourneament structures but the software is ughhhh....anyways gl to all the rest in the challenge should be fun, and it's nice to be blogging again :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi this is Davis.I love Poker so much and i enjoyed your blog thoroughly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Davis.


http://www.CelebPoker.com