Thursday, September 18, 2008

Me Blogging?

Yep, It's me again, and I have some different plans for my next hopefully 100+ posts here on my blog. I plan on going in a different direction, rather than just talk about my experiences and my hands or tournaments I want to talk more poker educational. My goal is to help others to learn, what I have, and hopefully become successful or a become a non losing player.


Some of my post may be a handful of other things that I have learned, and may come from other places or sites. To me as long as you are learning, it shouldn't matter where it is coming from. Hopefully I can update my tip of the day as much as possible, as I did not so much before, and I think it's a nioce quick read for valuable information.

I do not know how much I will be posting, or how long after the last post I will be posting, but I can gaurantee quality posts that you will enjoy!

No comments: