Sunday, September 21, 2008

13 is my new favorite number

Well at first I was worried to play this since it was way out of my roll. then I said fuck it, and went for....First hand of the tournament I got AK and lost to KJ AIPF and rebought...from there I just played a good, patient, game, and it payed off, i was down to 7 BBs at the final table at one time and I came back to be chip leader and HU with 15 million lol. I folded quads atleast 3 times through out the tourney just because of non racing situations. But it paid off and now I am 13k$ richer! I wish I had some HH's to put in the handplayer andif Ifind them I will update...

Here is the link to the win ans Screen Shot!

http://www.cardschat.com/f42/kingcurtis67-pokerstars-127978/index2.html#post927480

2 comments:

Custo said...

From short stack at FT to first prize! That effort was truly amazing and well deserved. Congrats man, bloody awesome!

Entiteit said...

Like I've said about 5 times before.

boom-shak-a-lackka !

Enjoy the win and the well deserved prize!