Saturday, August 2, 2008

PS 10$ HU Loves me

Well I have been doing this weird strategy lately, but not with my poker game, but a BR strategy....I know sounds crazy but it has been working!

I am around 200$ right now since cashing out some yesterday, so lately what I have been doing, is if I see an MTT or SNG I wanna play, then I play a HU match to cover it....and lately its been looking like this...



A lot of First hand wins or 3rd hand wins, some don't even last 10 hands and I've won!

I don't know if this strategy is fool proof for my BR since usually the HU are out of my brm specs, but we'll see what happens, I guess this is a trial tester than.

2 comments:

kerouacsdog said...

KC,
real nice blog, just had a quick look before I log-ogg and do chores for my wife! but yeah, really like what i see. The pair of tens hand is sick, so nice on a flop like that, particularly with the Ace there as well.
Keep up the good work bud.
KD

Entiteit said...

Nice work, good MTT finish as well (the 5th) keep it up dude.

So what if you lose the HU, just dont play the sng or mtt or do u jump in another one ?