Monday, August 18, 2008

First KC Blog Rant/Vent

Ok, well for some reason everytime I try to play at Full Tilt poker, I have been havving the worst luck. Meaning I go in ahead and with the best hand and get sucked out on. I don't have the HH's and tbh I'm tired and lazy right now, so here is some sloppy HH's...


1. Quaded
Hero: AK
Villian: AJ

AIPF/Board: AAJJJ

So that one was pretty rough and was also about 2 hands into a big mtt, so it was really heart breaking.

2. Set? Not for me!

Hero: 33
Villian:22

AIPF/Board: 10 2 K J 4

Basically 2 outers suck

3. HU blahhh

Hero: 5h7h
Villian: Ah4c

PF: Both limped
Flop: 3h 10h 2c(both check)
Turn: Kh(Villian bets pot I rereaise, he reraises allin I call)
River: 8h

So pretty much, even though I know Full Tilt is not rigged, the site seriously hates me ever since I've been mainly playing at Poker Stars...lol

so ijhrkj949u49jekhjire9*&(_(_!_&(&*(^*(^&*$#_*^^*%$&%85hpoiugjng

there is my yelling and ranting for the night!

No comments: