Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Monthly Data Graphs

In order to make this challenge easy to keep up with and follow, I am going to create my own graphs in Adobe Illustrator, at the end of every month session for the 12 months the challenge takes place.
Mainly using line graphs I will basically show my bankrolls statistics throughout the month. These graphs will make it easy to see my progress(well hopefully progress).
If any other Bloggers also participating want me to create a graph for them also just email me all your stats for the month via email. My email address should be in my blog(I think my profile.
Although I haven't made a graph yet in Illustrator. So i don't know exactly how I am going to get the graphs on my blog. Also don't worry about having the Adobe software, I'll just take a snapshot and send it back to you in an attachment!

Oh yeah and I'll do it for free. As long as you use it well and mention my name...hehe

1 comment:

tenbob said...

You can use poker-tracker and some of the numerious free graphing programs to do this hassle free you know ! If you not using PT, its something that I'd seriously advise getting if you intend to be anyway serious about your game. There is a free 1,000 hand trial if your unsure.

Oh added a link to you on my blog.