Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Hubble Challenge

Well since I have no BR right now on Poker Stars I decided to create a new challenge incorporating Poker Star's Hubble's No Limit Free roll.
The Challenge will consist of two parts, one being the Hubble tournament itself and the second will be about the $2k free roll which is played when you place in the first tourney and receive the ticket.

Rules:
1.) You are allowed to play as many as possible(hubble's freerolls) within a 1 month period.
2.) If you place and receive a ticket, you must buy in to the $2k tourney before the 1 month period is over.
3.) Only money won from the Hubble's free roll can be used toward reaching the goal.
Goal:
Creating a bankroll from playing the Hubble tournament/$2k free roll on Poker Stars equaling what would be the minimum deposit of $50 on Poker Stars(basically $50)

Good Luck to all who may try this challenge. I will be posting on this blog and updating daily!

4 comments:

Mr. Jackie O'Quinn said...

I will be following this challenge. Seems interesting.

Dewmz (pronounced Dooms) said...

wow, 12000 people..99 place..you have more patience then I..

Wonder how quickly that field drops?

Anonymous said...

Hey KC - check my post on CC.

25th place today.
'jazz

Milkman said...

Looks like an interesting challenge and wish you all the luck. I will be visiting often to check your progress. i have my own little experiment going of my own. Check it out and Good Luck!