Tuesday, January 22, 2008

$20 Millionaire

Well this is my first post in my first online poker blog. I am going to start it of by participating in a challenge made by a fellow CC(CardsChat) member. It's called the 20$ Millionaire challenge. It's called this because the challenge is to turn 20$ into 1 million within a 12 month period.
Honestly I think this is a very very hard challenge and it seems impossible, but I'm not here to doubt myself. I am going to start with 20$ on both PokerStars and FullTilt. I will follow his rules exactly, and will try to show my results day by day in the best way possibe(updated bankroll stats, graphs, and charts)
Hopefully you reading this will start one too and enjoy on the fun!

His blog page is: www.20dollarmillionaire.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Regd87 said...

Hey, I like the new blog :) But I changed the 1mil challenge to a 1 year period :) Good luck on the challenge, and ill be right there with you :)

Anonymous said...

Technically, $20 in two different poker sites would make it a $40 Millionaire Challenge. Unless, of course, you make 2 million dollarsin that time--then you beat the challenge twice and are freakin' rich.

Good luck, man.

My blog is hellscoldday.com

Curtis Jones said...

ahh yes exaclty what i will be trying for 1 million on each site, equalling 2 million