Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bad Day, Bad Luck

Really I should have not played today. It was such a bad day of poker and I've been only playing for about 2 hours. I lost both my BR on Stars and FT but they were only $20 each so i really didnt have enough to handle swings and buy back in. So pretty much right now i have to rely on freerolls untill I deposit. I canceled my credit card....didn't need it, and I have a good amount of cash but can't deposit...I tried using a prepaid card but got the reloadable one and it didnt work. I can't find the regular ones anywhere for some reason. Well untill I get some more money online my $20 million challenge is going to be delayed. It is depressing that it ended so quickly only two days, not even. Good Luck to all who do this challenge. I've noticed every time I try a poker challenge through my forum, I lose my BR lol. I def. need to change something. I'm reading Negranue's book again and I think I'll qoute him on here for tips daily.

2 comments:

Regd87 said...

Curtis, That sucks to hear that you lost both of your BR, granted it would have something to do with losing your BR at that table we were all playing at last night :(. I hope you can cash soon again. I haven't read any poker books, is Daniels book any good?

Curtis Jones said...

Actuall the book pretty good. It's for rookie players but anyone can get something out of it..he has stuff in there like how to Buly the Bully to Table talk its pretty good...only 14.95 here in the U.S. but 18.99 in CAN

i want to start a poker library myself I have phil helmuths bolder book(not too good boring simple stuff) and i read another but cant seem to find it or remember the name? lol