Thursday, November 13, 2008

As the Dust Settles

Well the good thing is that whole tilt thing didn't last long and I am back to continue my run at 10nl. The bad thing is I am starting all over at a 200$ Bank Roll. I was around 450$ before tilting and close to 25nl, but it's ok, I'd rather see this as me dipping my toe into the pool of cash games. Hopefully By the new year I will be playing 50nl, but that's a more optimistic goal. My more easily achievable goal is just to be a profitable player at 10nl or 25nl.
My problem was that I was obviously reaching for some hard goals. The good friends that I have at Cards Chat basically told me to not have any goals other than just beating the limit I am at. I was still profiting at the pace I was going, but I think I can profit a lot more by slowing down and playing less tables.
I also want to get a lot more Hand Histories via the replay animations, so that will make for better reading and learning.

No comments: