Friday, November 14, 2008

+45$ @ 10nl

I have been getting into a groove here lately, just a solid approach to this limit can easily beat it. I hardly get discouraged anymore since such a low limit is filled with fish of all sorts in which I will eventually take their money. Let's just hope I'm at 25nl sooner than later though.



I don't think I could have done anything different here to get away from it, and I don't think I want to get away from it tbh. I was ahead of his ranges and usually want a drawing hand to get his money and and miss most of the time.



I played this well Preflop and on the flop, but I really need to work on getting the most value possible. I think my tournament aggression shows through here and my bet should have been half of what I really bet?



Basically I am glad that I didn't lose a whole lot here but I def could have gotten away from it now that I look back at it. He made a horrible limp in the SB and when I bet on the flop he check called so it was an obvious sign of trips. He could have had a draw but that is just another reason I probably called the 1$ on the river since he might have hit his straight.

I have been seeing that most of the money I lose is against short stackers getting lucky. So maybe I can make an adjustment but usually I am ahead in those situations so, we will see.

No comments: