Monday, November 17, 2008

25NL, I made it!

That's right I made it to 25NL, although not the regular cash game grinding way. I also play sngs and mtts so that helped a lot. Right now I only have one session in and I am taking it slow, at max playing 3 tables. I am mainly doing this so that I can use my horrible HUD(hopefully new one comes soon).
Anyways I am pretty glad I am already at this point since it is only halfway through the month. I am not even going to shoot for 50nl as a goal right now, nor is gold star a gol of mine. All I want to do is beat 25nl and be profitable!

2 comments:

Custo said...

Man, you got over 10NL fast! Congrats bro.

Where you say you want to just be profitable @ 25NL, how are you defining that? Do you have a $/hr or /hand amount your aiming for? What in your mind would be satisfactory to you?

GL @ 25NL mate, need to get a session hooked up soon.

Looking forward to seeing some of those famous KC graphs that go through the roof!

Unknown said...

Nice blog.. I like the logo.

Any chance we can do a link exchange?

Contact me at thepokerdoctor@cerebralpoker.com

Thanks,
T.J.