Sunday, February 10, 2008

Limit Freeroll on Poker Stars

Well it was almost exactly the way my Hi/Lo Omaha Freeroll went. I thought I was doing great almost doubling my starting stack by the second blind raise. And of course i went lower and lower only to be knocked out in 6097 when close to 9k started. Once again Limit is not for me, but i really don't mind it as much i used to. I hated the slow action but i found if you wait and get your money in with really good hands you can do well when the blinds go up. But thats just common sense right??

1 comment:

A said...

Hey there KingCurtis, I saw u commenting on the 20millionaire blog (which I see as total ripoff of my site judged by the date and forum it started in, but who cares:-)

Well, I saw you commenting on the lack of plans - what do you think of mine: http://within1000days.com/1000-days-of-bankroll-evolution/