Wednesday, February 27, 2008

$750k Full Tilt

Yep, I'm in!
Registered and everything. I had a Bank roll of about 45$ about 5 days ago, and after getting 5th in a 3.30$ KO tourney and then winning a SNG for 90$ My Bankroll has skyrocketed. It is at about 330$ now with a 216$ Ticket. Ok you wanna know how i did it with such a BR well, I registered for an 18 person 6.60$ Tier SNG. The top 4 get a 26$ token. You guessed it i placed . I then took the 26$ token and registered in a MTT Sattellite where 32 people registerd and the top 6 goot paid. The top three got tickets into the big show, the 750$k tourney!!!!

Now I am preparing and doing as much homework as possibly.....I am going to treat this like a normal tournament or like i paid the 6.60$ to get in....wish me luck and I'll def. be updating here and on CardsChat.com(Best forum ever)! So come back and read more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well good in luck in the 750K
have fun
tell me why i should join cardschat?

Anonymous said...

well its the best forum around i have learned so much from there...i mean look at my post ..Im in the 750k ....hint hint....good forum seriously none other can compare....you better join then tell me who you are

Anonymous said...

well dont bother about me joining, im already a member :)
pantin007 here, i was bored so i wanted to see what u what u would say
u passed the test :)