Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just a few things...

So this month so far has been crazy, yet very good for me. Not only am I working 12 hour shifts from 5pm to 5am the last week and a half, but I am also coaching a 7-8 year old soccer team and playing poker, all while trying to be a dad and a husband....whew.

I am really trying to focus on ending this month on a good note as far as poker goes. My confidence is at an all time high and I want to snowball on that to keep moving up in stakes or at least to keep killing the 135 mans and the rush rebuys.

One thing that really sucks, is that I will be leaving sometime in the winter for 6 months, and don't know if I will be able to play when I leave. So not only ma I trying to have a good year due to me possibly missing 6 months of poker, but I will be missing 6 MONTHS OF POKER PEOPLE!!!! This is serious. LOL.

As far as goals for the next 4 months, well, I think I am going to try for once not to make any goals. To play and let things happen without expectations or lost hope. Just to see how it works out for me, and if it is good then I will continue to use this to better my game.

On a good note I have off this weekend so lots of volume and hopefully a big guarantee tourney!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TEACH ME, YOU'RE SO SICK AT POKERZ