Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fresh Start

This month feels like a fresh start, which is an awesome coincidence seeing that it is May and the beginning of spring. I am still being staked by WVHillbilly(hope you don;t mind me saying :) )
Anyways my confidence is super high after winning an mtt last night. It was a 5$ KO, which KOs are pretty cool, something different. It was one hell of a roller coaster though. I was 4/18 with like 80k chips and a guy raises, I re-raise and he tanks gives the whole table a speech and says good bye to his new friends he made I guess. Long story short my QQ lost JJ(2 OUTTER!!!!!). I was down to like 30k and came back to being in 1st at the final table. So yeah crazy.

Photobucket

5 comments:

WVHillbilly said...

Keep those wins coming KC. I <3 $$!!!

kqbd said...

Thank for sharing
Xem thêm livescore
ket qua u20 the gioi

Anonymous said...

Nearly all transactions between airlines, hotels, service providers and travel agencies are performed through closed systems which make it simpler for agencies to get tickets provided by the companies themselves.

Slot เว็บ ตรง said...

Slot เว็บ ตรง มองดูไม่เสริมเติมกว่า PG SLOT 2022 เว็บของพวกเรา นําเสนอเกมสล็อตที่นานัปการซึ่งจะทําให้ท่านเพลินใจได้นานหลายชั่วโมง นี่เป็นคุณประโยชน์บางประการของการเล่นเกม

pgslot เว็บตรง said...

pgslot เว็บตรง เกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมยอดนิยมจากผู้เล่นทั้งโลกตอนนี้ การเล่นสล็อตของคุณจะไม่มีเบื่ออีกต่อไป pg slot ขอแนะนำให้มาเล่นกับเว็บเรามีทางเลือกทั้งเกมเเละโปรโมชั่น