Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hand Reading

Here is another blog post that has nothing to do with my other articles but I felt it was good enough to post. It seems the more I play and the more hours I put in, I can read my opponents hands a lot more easier. Although that almost seems logical I didn't think I could be this good. Now this hand seems like an easy call, but at this low limit a player could have any hand especially KJ. But honest to god I put him on KQ. Now I have no proof since I thought this in my mind but I trust you will beleive me. I am just more proud at myself for being exactly on!

5 comments:

enty said...

Very nice hand and great read.

But how in hell do you call 10/20 NL (that's 1000NL right ?) a low limit ?

That's pretty high AFAIK.

Still nice tho :D

enty said...

BTW, koen is my other google account.

You know, or should know me, as enty or Entiteit :)

Curtis Jones said...

lol enty it was a tourney and that was the blinds...I wish I was playing 1knl :p

Entiteit said...

LOOOOOL

Of course lmao, I thought it was cash for so longer, didn't even occur to me that it was a tourney.
But you know it's a bit confusing that it put the $ sign next to stacks and blinds.

It's probably cause all the other blogs I read that use pokerhand replays use it for cash :D

Damn and I was just about to get serious +rep for ur 1000 nl pwnage XD

13k win just doesn't cut it I'm afraid..

brianna said...

Very nice blog ,, I like to visit this site.

--------------

brianna

http://www.celebpoker.net