Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Inscore's 10 M Play Money Challenge

Well I've made up my mind, and I am officially going to do Inscore's 10 M Play Chip Challenge or as I like to call it the IPCC. Anyways, I will be posting my progress on my way to 10 M here and on www.kingpoker.iwannaforum.com and www.cardschat.com.
I am most likely going to follow proper BR management but some of the SNG's are tempting. Thanks to Inscore for helping me get on my feet with this. I started with 3000K and am now above 600K.
Good Luck to Inscore as well and I can't really say I want to race you Inscore, for you have a huge lead lol.

2 comments:

inscore77 said...

Definately dont wanna race me, you know better lol. It isnt really that hard, but keep in mind that variance exist here too, I had a 1mil downswing about a week ago, and am just recovering from it. Also, no need for BRM here, just go for the 80k's, soooo much profit

inscore77 said...

Oh yeah, 3000k to 600k is a HUGE downswing lol j/k, good luck